Myrtle Beach Property Management
Mission Statement: To provide an affordable vacation experience for all families that want to be in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas for a weekend, week or a month!
Thank you so much for considering us for your seasonal or annual real estate or vacation rental property management in Myrtle Beach. We are celebrating our 33rd year of business on the Grand Strand area and have a current inventory of approximately 100 Myrtle Beach vacation rental properties. Our Myrtle Beach rental management company is happy to talk you about our Property Management services.
Listed below, is information about our most commonly asked questions pertaining to our rental management program.
- We are a rental management company serving Myrtle Beach and provide rental services only. If you need extra maintenance, general carpentry, painting, wallpapering or decorating, we will be more than happy to refer you to people we use on a daily basis.
- Our housekeeping and maintenance services are outsourced to provide hands-on personal service to our guests and homeowners.
- Most guests enjoy a Keurig coffee maker now in each property.
- The unit should be equipped with a vacuum cleaner for families as well as our housekeeping division to use. This will prolong the life of your carpet, as pounds of beach sand are ground in daily!
- The housekeepers use commercial cleaning products in our units. After years of research, we have decided that having the following products under your kitchen sink or in your storage closet will benefit everyone in the long run. This should be a $25.00 investment that will pay off handsomely over the hard months of summer! Go to Dollar Tree!
- Housekeeping Caddy
- Glass Cleaner
- Carpet Cleaner
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Scrub Brush, Mop, Broom, Dust Pan, Bucket
This is for your guest to use, not the housekeepers!
Note our housekeeping division provides linens, towels, bath mats and kitchen towels for our guests and homeowners. You only need to provide pillows. (We suggest some extras) for each bed including the sleeper sofa, mattress pads and blankets for each bed and the sleeper sofa. Pot holders, placemats, and extra kitchen towels are a nice touch! Our management company in Myrtle Beach will do an annual inspection and inventory of each property for evaluation purposes and keep this information in our office files.
We have a dedicated and professional staff that genuinely cares about the quality of our services for vacation rental property management in Myrtle Beach and repeat guest satisfaction. We care about your investment and making it perform for you, if you have questions about our Myrtle Beach rental management company, please contact us today! We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully welcoming you to the Oceanfront Vacation Rentals, Inc. family.